The first thing to check if the print server can't connect to the TX server is if the print server is configured to point to the correct TX server:
- go to c:\Program data\tricerat\Simplify printing TX\config
- Open the print_server_config.json file in note pad
- Verify the "server": "<TX_Server_name>" is correct and doesn't have a typo.
- If the used an IP instead of the full DNS name confirm the IP is a Static IP
- If it still isn't connecting check firewalls and confirm you can ping the server
- If it still isn't connect turn on debug level logging, gather the logs and open a ticket with the support/dev team