ScrewDrivers 6.2.1, Simplify Suite 6.2.1, and Simplify Scanning 6.2.1 are maintenance releases. The two primary changes are updates to language translations, and aligning Simplify Scanning releases with Simplify Suite and ScrewDrivers.
Version 6.2.1 was released in January 2017 and has been succeeded by newer versions.
New Features and Enhancements
- Simplify Scanning
- Version matches Simplify Suite and ScrewDrivers
- Uses same licensing technology as Simplify Suite and ScrewDrivers
- WIA v2.0 drivers now supported on the client. This allows duplex scanning capabilities from a WIA v2.0 compliant driver
- Full support for all NT6 Windows operating systems
- Full support for RDP dynamic virtual channels
- All new installer programs
- Bug fixes and reliability improvements
Due to differences between V2 and V6 Simplify Scanning, you will need to install V6 Simplify Scanning on your client machines.
Improvements and Fixes
- Language Translations - Updated installers and products for English, German, Spanish, French and Japanese translations
- Fixed printer queue creation issue on Windows Server 2008 which prevented some applications from printing or selecting a printer
- Support added for future ScrewDrivers v6 release on the Apple platform
- When using silent install command line parameters for server installers and specifying a nodelocked style license (LICENSE_MODE=LicenseActivate), incorrect data is written into the registry. A workaround exists that requires editing the registry and changing the data after running the installer. If you need instructions for the workaround, please Contact Tricerat Support.